The Cambodian Center for Independent Media (CCIM) is a media development organization engaged in the following activities: producing radio and online programs; media reporting on news websites and social media platforms; training of journalists and aspiring journalists, promotion and training on media and information literacy; training and networking with citizen journalists, and advocacy on media-related rights.
Monitoring & Evaluation Officer
Location : Phnom Penh
Work Status : Full Time
Report to : Resource Mobilization Director
The M&E Officer will work closely with the Resource Mobilization Director to monitor the progress and impact of CCIM’s strategic plan. She/he will cooperate closely with all the project teams to ensure that their respective M&E reporting are accomplished regularly for collation. The M&E Officer will ensure that all data and documents relevant to the implementation of projects are collected and kept in the M&E system.
- Assist heads of the units and project teams in collecting data on a regular basis.
- Assist units and project teams in formulating outcome and impact monitoring tools and assist in implementing them.
- Work closely with all units and project teams to ensure that all supporting documents related to the activities are collected and filed.
- Collect all the M&E reports from units and project teams for collation and production of global reports.
- Manage the organizing and safekeeping of M&E reports.
- Perform other tasks as required by the supervisor and relevant senior management team members.
- Cambodian nationality. Women are encouraged to apply.
- Bachelor’s degree in Administration, Information Management, or other relevant academic background.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in implementing M&E, including data collection and collation.
- Capacity to produce quality briefs and reports in both Khmer and English
- Good communication skills and strong facilitation skills
- Good spoken and written language skills in Khmer and English
- A passionate and energetic team member
- Knowledge on human rights, media rights, and good grasp of economic, social, and political situation in the country
- Proficiency in the use of computers for: word processing, databases, spreadsheets/excel, email, internet, other social media platforms
Interested candidates are invited to send their CV, current photo and cover letter with salary expectation to [email protected]. Closing dates for submission of applications is on 22 May 2022 at 5PM. Qualified female candidates are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified and contacted for interview. Application documents received will not be returned. Interviews will be held at CCIM office at #14A, St. 392, BKK1, Phnom Penh.